Box Tops are an easy way for parents to get involved in their children’s education. Just by purchasing Box Tops products, clipping the coupons and sending them into school, we earn cash! You can find Box Tops on thousands of your favorite products. In an effort to increase what we earn through the program, we will be having four collection contests this school year. The content deadline dates are as follows:
- Contest 1: October 11, 2019
- Contest 2: January 10, 2020
- Contest 3: March 13, 2020
- Contest 4: May 15, 2020
Please trim your Box Tops and tape or glue them onto a collection sheet (many to choose from below), or send them into school in a baggie.
If sending in a baggie, please be sure to:
- Confirm Box Top is still valid by reviewing the expiration date.
- Trim Box Tops.
- Place Box Tops in bags of 50 with the student’s name, grade, and teacher’s name to ensure the appropriate class receives credit. **Bonus Box Tops should not be included with the 50 in a baggie; they should be sent separately.
Collection sheets can be downloaded and printed using the links below. There are sheets for 25 and 10 Box Tops available.
The Elementary and Middle School classes that gather the most Box Tops by the contest deadlines listed above will earn a reward ice cream party!
25 Box Tops per Sheet
- Lion King
- Pete the Cat
- Star Wars