DTS PiE was formed in 2010, when the DTS PTA and the DT Community Education Foundation merged to become a single group. A steering committee of about 15-20 members of both DTCEF and DTSPTA met over the course of about three months to develop the new mission and bylaws of DTS PiE, and to work out the logistics of establishing the new non-profit corporation.
AY 2022-2023 Board Members
- President – Julie Luster-Roell
- Elementary School VP – Kyla Glassner
- Middle School VP – Emy Drew
- Fundraising VP – Dawn MacDonald
- Recording Secretary – Danielle HartDorn
- Corresponding Secretary – Jenna Haxton
- Treasurer – Cindy Russo
Organization Bylaws and Board Descriptions
How is PiE organized and governed? Please click through below to understand the framework by which DTS PiE operates.