DTS PiE enables many programs and events in school and in the community.
School Enrichment Programs
- Homeroom Partners – The valiant volunteers serving teachers daily all year!
- Author in Residence – A professional author comes to DTS each Spring!
- Eighth Grade Awards Night – Held in the Spring to celebrate our graduates!
- Eighth Grade Service Award – A focus on community service leads to recognition!
- After School Enrichment – Learn something new!
- Faculty Grants – Their good ideas plus our money = AMAZING!
- Teacher “Welcome Back” – Before the kids arrive – we host our teachers!
- “You Take the Cake” – Every teacher deserves a homemade dessert!
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon – May brings lunch to our teachers!
- Teacher of the Year Reception – Celebrating the best of the best!
Community Building Programs
- Incoming Kindergarten Playdates – Our youngest students should meet!
- Kindergarten and New Student Welcome – A warm welcome to the newest scholars!
- DTS Fine Arts Festival – Artists unite in the Spring to celebrate!
- Family Activity Night K-2 – A fun night for our younger families!
AY 2019-20 PiE-Sponsored Assemblies/Programs
- October 2, 2019 – 9am for Grades 6-8 – GO VIRAL!
- October 2, 2019 – 10am for Grades K-5 – SPREAD KINDNESS.
- October 17, 2019 – 2pm for Grades 6-8 – Sonnet Man
- November 14, 2019 – 9am for Grades 6-8 and 10am for Grades K-5 – Music Technology with Brent Daniels
- January 20, 2020 – 9am for Grades K-2; 10am for Grades 3-5 – Laugh a Lot Poetry